Feedback Foundation remains a trusted advisor and partner to reputed PSUs, private companies and charitable foundations for the implementation of their CSR programs. Our CSR engagements vary from individual projects such as integrated development of an urban slum for a large Indian corporate, to working across multiple states on school sanitation for a large PSU.
Feedback Foundation brings a different perspective to its CSR offerings. Rather than a direct provision of physical infrastructure or services, we focus on community engagement and empowerment. And engagement with all stakeholders, especially women, is the Foundation’s path, with the goal of triggering behaviour change.
Our 7A approach to CSR creates a win-win situation for all stakeholders
- Align with existing government programs and policies
- Associate with government departments and functionaries at all levels
- Adopt best practices - local and global
- Avoid non-scalable/standalone projects, that cannot be aligned with government schemes
- Assimilate learnings from the pilot into overall scaling-up plan of the government programs
- Advocate learnings from the pilot in various knowledge forums to impact policy
- Attain Sustainable Development Goals
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Follow Us At
Feedback Foundation Events